Whether you are a public or private sector organisation, we can deliver procurement training and education support to your staff for less than 50% of hiring an Interim Procurement Manager.
Our experience has demonstrated that much of the work involved in procurement activity can be effectively carried out by giving the correct guidance, support, training, templates and user guides to your inexperienced or non-procurement in-house staff.
By using Tender Bids to up-skill your staff, you can:
- Receive Procurement Manuals, Policies and Procedure guides to support your in-house staff.
- Manage your risks, comply with your legal requirements.
- Develop a procurement strategy, outcomes and efficient processes.
- Create tender questions, criteria and evaluation mechanisms which deliver the result you require.
- Provide telephone and email support to your staff.
- Conduct benchmarking and benefit savings management.
- Provide simple and effective Category Management models and guidance to enable non-professionals to deliver professional outcomes.
- Conduct material sourcing through a variety of models to ensure the best value is being achieved.